5.05.2009

Simple Fruit Salad

OK, here is my best attempt at a recipe for the fruit salad. I hope I get it right, haha.

8oz cream cheese (if it's room temperature it's easier to mix)
2 cups sour cream
1-2 cups of powdered sugar (it takes quite a bit of powdered sugar, but use whatever you want for the amount of sweetness you want)
Grapes washed and separated
Granny Smith apples cut into bite size pieces
(I like to add strawberries when they are in season too)
Brown sugar

Directions
Combine cream cheese and sour cream together until smooth. Add powdered sugar until you achieve desired sweetness. Add fruit and chill. Top with brown sugar before serving or serve brown sugar on the side and let your guests put it on themselves.

If you make this and find that the amounts are off PLEASE let me know. I'm not very good at translating my recipes onto paper. haha.

ENJOY!

No comments: