7.25.2011

Lemon Pepper Salmon!

We try to eat fish once a week and lately, I have been using this recipe. I sometimes improve a little on how much of the seasonings I use (like not so much Oregano, but still a good amount, and not too much lemon pepper.)

Ingredients

- 1 lb of Salmon

- 2 Tbsp lime or lemon juice

- 1 Tbsp Fresh Oregano

- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil

- 2 cloves Garlic

- 1 Tsp Lemon Pepper

Marinade in ingredients for 30-1 1/2 hrs. (I will admit at not letting mine sit for this long, and sometimes only having it sit for about 15 min and then sticking it in the oven, and it still taste good.)

Keep marinade and broil 4 inches from the heat 8-12 min. Or can cook in over regular on 350 for about 20-25 min or so? Check to see when flaky. Serve with steamed vegetable (carrots, mushrooms, squash). I also like to serve this with wild and long grain rice.

No comments: