9.09.2009

Fried Rice by Grant

This is my 20 year old brother's recipe for fried rice. I had to share it with you because I laugh every time I read it. It's honestly a great way to deal with random leftovers. In his words...

Rice
Soy Sauce
Oil
Eggs
Meat (chicken or cow tastes the best, but if you want to use fish or pig you can)
Vegetables (peas, corn, green onions, water chestnuts (are these vegetables?), onions)

Acquire some cooked rice, I won't ask how you get it, just get some. Cook the eggs, meat, and veggies how you would regularly cook them (AKA cook them separately). Add rice, eggs, meat, veggies, oil, ad soy sauce together. Cook until everything is hot. You can add pretty much whatever you want to this, just add what you think will taste good and what is available. Also I didn't put in proportions because it really depends on how much you want. If you like eggs, put in a lot of eggs. You're a smart person, you'll do fine.

No comments: