2.25.2010

Cheesy Beef Popovers


This is not the healthiest recipe but the the kids LOVE these (they eat 2 each!) and it's very easy and fast.

Ingredients
1 pound ground beef
1 can of refrigerated biscuits
BBQ Sauce of choice (I use about 1/2 of a small bottle)
Shredded Cheddar Cheese

Preparation
Brown the ground beef. While this is cooking open the can of biscuits and flatten each biscuit (making them larger) and place in Ramekins or muffin tin (At home I use Ramekins because you can fit more meat into the biscuit, if you use a muffin tin there will be meat left over to add on the side). After draining the beef mix with BBQ sauce (I prefer KC Masterpiece for this recipe). Sprinkle a tad of brown sugar if you want a sweeter flavor. Spoon beef and BBQ mixture into the biscuits. Sprinkle cheese on top. Cook until biscuits are done, about 12 minutes. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Julie Winckler said...

My kid (and I mean C.J.) is going to love this!