2.03.2011

Easy Chicken Bake

**Courtesy of the cookbook 101 Things To Do With A Slow Cooker by Stephanie Ashcroft. Love this cookbook! I came home at lunch yesterday to put dinner in the crockpot and didn't have what I needed. So I skimmed my cookbook and found this. I had never tried it, but it turned out very yummy and easy.

6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I did three large)
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup, condensed
3/4 cup evaporated milk
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
1/8 teaspoon paprika
1/4 cup parsley, fresh copped, optional

Place chicken in greased 4 to 6 quart slow cooker. Mix together soup, milk, and seasoning. Pour mixture over chicken. Cover and cook on high heat 4 hours or on low heat 8-10 hours. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley, if desired. Makes 6 servings.

Served with chicken flavored rice, peas, and stawberries.

No comments: